Useful information about the courses
To make it easier for you and your child to access the ski or snowboard course, we have put together a few useful items of information for you:
- Prepare your child for the course, so that he will enjoy it from the start.
- Please bring your child to the meeting point early and be punctual when picking your child up.
- For a safe, smooth day of skiing please equip your child with warm clothing, suitable for the weather, dry gloves and ski boots, a helmet and good sunglasses, as well as sun cream.
- On the first day your child should bring the ski voucher to the ski course.
- The ski pass is not included in the course fee.
- Trust the ski instructor and leave your child alone with the ski instructor during the course time.
- Accident and public liability insurance are the responsibility of course participants.
- Information and course bookings are available in the Ski School Office.
- Cancellation or refund of the course fees is possible only on presentation of a medical certificate.
- The GTC contain more detailed cancellation conditions.