Close to the action. Closer to success.
Since 1990 our local, state-accredited ski instructors have been enthusing young and old at Christlum on Lake Achensee. The versatile, family-friendly ski resort with some 30 kilometres of pistes and our Snowland offer the ideal conditions for all levels of ability. For our small and large guests, who want to enjoy the fun of learning to ski or snowboard, to go on tours or ski across country.
Sportsmanship and team work are the hallmarks of the Achensee Ski School. Personal mentoring, excellent service and quality in the training and the equipment (distinguished by the Snowsport Tyrol Quality Award) are our highest priorities.
Come and enjoy fabulous days of skiing with us! See you soon!
Günther Hlebaina with the Achensee Ski School team
- experience since 1990 and tried and tested quality
- 30 supremely trained ski instructors
- individual group or private ski, snowboard and cross-country ski courses
- Snowland: the world of experience in the snow for our young guests
- a skiing area with guaranteed snow with 30 kilometres of pistes for every ability level
- Weekly highlight: international ski races for children and adults with video-recording
- gratification, fun and enjoyment of nature